Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)

Miscellaneous babblings from the Wildfire Riders and friends!

Moderator: Guild Officer

Post Reply
Bricu
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Location: CHICAGO!
Contact:

Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)

Post by Bricu »

Who be down? 3:00 to 4:45 (server)

time fixed edit! Thanks to timelier tarq!
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Image
Tarq
Posts: 1021
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 2:12 am
Location: Wherever the trouble is.
Contact:

Re: Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)

Post by Tarq »

Raid's at 5 server, dude; I think you mean 5 to 6:45 your time? And I could be down for stuff.
Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow
User avatar
Israia
Posts: 137
Joined: Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:04 am
Location: Fresno, CA
Contact:

Re: Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)

Post by Israia »

I could on any of my characters as well(aka: All roles!).
Bellesta
Posts: 395
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 2:14 pm
Location: British Columbia

Re: Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)

Post by Bellesta »

Tryston and I would be down, likely. Gonna have our PCs hooked up on saturday.
User avatar
Threnn
Site Admin
Posts: 573
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:53 am

Re: Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)

Post by Threnn »

Pick me, pick me!
Duugvilder
Posts: 58
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:57 pm

Re: Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)

Post by Duugvilder »

I'd be down for it if I knew what it was. But, Frankly, you had me at "Bricu."
User avatar
Tiforis
Posts: 161
Joined: Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:50 pm
Location: Vancouver, British Columbia

Re: Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)

Post by Tiforis »

Supz.
I'm all man and all machine, a little sicko, little mean
I rock your brains out and you're sure to be damned
I lick your little finger then chew up your hand
for that's who I am: The Biomechanic man.
Bricu
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Location: CHICAGO!
Contact:

Re: Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)

Post by Bricu »

Sweet!
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Image
Bricu
Posts: 1488
Joined: Thu Nov 13, 2008 1:41 pm
Location: CHICAGO!
Contact:

Re: Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)

Post by Bricu »

Duugvilder wrote:I'd be down for it if I knew what it was. But, Frankly, you had me at "Bricu."
you and I could write a bad bromance.
I drink to keep you pretty
--
Image
Post Reply