Who be down? 3:00 to 4:45 (server)
time fixed edit! Thanks to timelier tarq!
Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)
Moderator: Guild Officer
Re: Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)
Raid's at 5 server, dude; I think you mean 5 to 6:45 your time? And I could be down for stuff.
Now hang me by this golden noose
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow
'Cause I never been nothin' but your golden goose
Silver tongue don't fail me now
And I'll make my way back to you somehow
Re: Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)
I could on any of my characters as well(aka: All roles!).
Re: Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)
Tryston and I would be down, likely. Gonna have our PCs hooked up on saturday.
Re: Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)
Pick me, pick me!
-
Duugvilder
- Posts: 58
- Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:57 pm
Re: Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)
I'd be down for it if I knew what it was. But, Frankly, you had me at "Bricu."
Re: Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)
Supz.
I'm all man and all machine, a little sicko, little mean
I rock your brains out and you're sure to be damned
I lick your little finger then chew up your hand
for that's who I am: The Biomechanic man.
I rock your brains out and you're sure to be damned
I lick your little finger then chew up your hand
for that's who I am: The Biomechanic man.
Re: Sunday Funday (prior to ICC 10 Man)
you and I could write a bad bromance.Duugvilder wrote:I'd be down for it if I knew what it was. But, Frankly, you had me at "Bricu."
